7 GRUNGE OUTFITS IDEAS FOR SUMMER

julio 07, 2019




Yees, you may asking your self: whaaat? does Handry dye her hair on black? but calm down,  I am steal blondie, this is just a wig haha, so todays blogpost I am gonna show some grung outfits ideas for this summer. I hope you like this fashion inspo.


OK, GET READY TO LOOK AMAZING WITH THESE GRUNGE
OUTFITS FOR SUMMER 

 

You have some destroyed jeans on your closet? Well, what about wear it with fishned? You also can style this outfit with high heells.


This is one of my fav grunge outfits for this summer, I think is so sooo styled... isn't?



Graphic t-shirts combine amazing with plaid skirts



 Omg  look at that boots...


 

Don't forget a chocker and another kind of accesories


MY OWN GRUNGE OUTFIT OF THE DAY
What you guys think about my own grunge outfit. For collabs contact me: handryflores@gmail.com

Which one was your favorite? Let me know on the comments down below. Thanks for read this post i wrote with so much love. 






You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. so cool style
    Like your blog, thank you for sharing.
    Very good post.
    luxhairshop homecoming Hairstyle
    (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~

    ResponderBorrar