Fake Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette review (Deser Dusk)

abril 14, 2019




I am baaaaack. Sorry guys, it's been a while but I am here now (ok, I felt like Britney singing Break the ice LOL) Ok, this is the thing: today's blog post I am going to show you some pictures of this beautyful eyeshadow palette. As you can see this is a replic so let´s test how is it. Go :D

Holaa, wow estuve mucho tiempo pérdida, pero he regresado. En mi país han sucedido muchas cosas que me han tenido muy distante del blog, pero tengo la intención de hacer muchos posts y este es el primero de ellos: una reseña de esta réplica de Huda Beauty (inicialmente pensé que era la original pues me costó algo de dinero, pero se trata de una réplica A) ¿Comenzamos?

Ok, let´s tests this fake 

Huda Beauty eyeshadow palette



Ok, the first thing I have to say is about the cover of the palette, I think it´s just so similar to the original. It´s really hi quality cover.

Primero que nada el estuche de la sombre es hermosísimo y luce exactamente igual al original, incluso tiene las zonas brillantes de la auténtica. La impresión fue de alta calidad...

Fake huda beauty palette review

The colors...


Imagen relacionada
This is how it´s looks the original Huda Beauty palette Desert Dusk


There are many colors in the eye shadows that match the original version, while there are others that are different.

Hay muchos colores en las sombras de ojo que concuerdan con la versión original, mientras que hay otros que son diferentes

Arm swatch eyeshadow


The eyeshadow colors are so so pigmented and powerful. I am really impressed...

Como puedes ver los colores de esta paleta son muy pigmentados. En realidad no me lo esperaba, por lo que estoy bastante impresionada.

Look some makeups that I do with these palette





 For this one I use the Saffron as lipstick
(LOL I think looks georgeous)




SO... It really works? / Y entonces, ¿sí funciona?













Definitely yes. I think it was worth buying. The colors are beautiful, pigments very well and the duration is good.

I would buy it again, but I think I'd better buy the original to compare both palettes. What did you think of this review? I hope you liked this post. If you like you can follow me on Instagram. I send you a hug. Thanks so much for reading. See you. Bye.

Definitivamente, sí. Creo que valió la pena comprarla. Los colores son hermosos, pigmenta muy bien y la duración es buena.

Yo la volvería a comprar, pero creo que mejor compraría la original para comparar ambas paletas. ¿A tí qué te pareció esta reseña? Espero que te haya gustado este post. Si gustas puedes seguirme en Instagram. Te envío un abrazo. Muchas gracias por leer. Nos vemos. Bye.

You may interest: Soft smokie eyes step by step


Suscríbete a mi canal :*

PD: ACTIVAMOS LA CAJITA DE COMENTARIOS CON FACEBOOK ASÍ QUE DÉJANOS UN COMENTARIO DE AMOR AQUÍ ABAJITO...

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios