Lo que ves de mí no es exactamente lo que es (hablemos)

diciembre 21, 2017



total black outfit

Lo que ves no es lo que es. No soy, ni estoy cerca de ésto. Hoy quiero ser sincera, y lo haré porque llegué a ese punto en el que necesito hablar. 

What you see is not what is it. I am not, and i am to far from this. Today im gonna be honest, and i will because im on that point wich i have the need to do.



Cuando era pequeña, solía pensar que era feliz, pero al crecer, el reflejo de mí misma no me hacía sentir cómoda. Ahora mismo peleo con ese pensamiento.

When i was a little girl, i used to think that i was happy, but when i growed up the reflection of me on the mirror maked me feel unconfortable, as now.

 No sentirse linda, no es algo superficial, es un problema. Yo sufro de eso, y en el fondo éste tipo de idea puede hacerte sentir realmente miserable. No es una decisión, cuando eres un ser pequeño e inocente, tu mente se va llenando de valores e ideas, y ellas pueden prevalecer en tu adultez.  

Doesn´t feel beauty, is not surface, is a problem. I got this, and in the botton these kind of idea could make yu feel miserable. Is not a decition, when you´re litle and inoccent, your mind going to full of ideas, and this stay with you even when you´re grownup.

total black outfit
Necklace: Zaful
No importa que tan buenas sean mis fotos, o que tanto me guste la ropa que use, a veces me siento triste por ese problema, y aunque lo intento no puedo evitar la afectacción interna.

No mater how good are my pics, or how i like to wear some clothes, sometimes i just feel sad because this problem, and although i try, i can´t evit that feel.

total black outfit
 ¿Qué es lo que quiero decir? Nada, solo veía éstas imágenes mientras posteaba y me di cuenta de que fotografiarme me hace sentir que puedo vencer mis inseguridades y dejar atrás las palabras que construyeron esa idea que tengo de mí. Pero no es sencillo. 

What is about? What i try to say? Nothing, I just was seen that pictures when i was makeing this post and i understand that make me photos make me feel that i can beat all my insecurities and finally leave away that bad idea about how i look myself. Is not easy.
total black outfit
Necklace: Zaful
Las mujeres no suelen hablar de estas cosas porque cuando lo hacen, resulta común que la gente termine pensando que se trata de un drama, de un asunto superficial. Pero sé que si alguien que se siente como yo, lee ésto, sabré que no estoy sola.

Women do not tend to talk about these things because when they do, people end up thinking that it's a drama, a superficial matter. But I know that if some girl who feels like me, read this, I will know that I am not alone.

Outfit from today
Leggins: Zaful
Jacket: Diy
Hat: Zaful
Sunglasses: Local store
Watch: Zaful 
Bag: Vintage
Necklace: Zaful You know that zaful is one of my favs online shop. So, you can take a look to all these amazing accesories here
Zaful

You Might Also Like

31 comentarios

  1. Omg so cool and deep thoughts too.
    How about we follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://societyfix.blogspot.com.eg/

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much. For sure, let me know when you follow me, honey. Xoxo

      Borrar
  2. Luces hermosa1 Y tienes razón ,no estas sola. a sociedad hace a las mujeres inseguras, por eso día a día hay que luchar y salir adelante, podemos hacerlo :) Me gustaron tus palabras, saludos :) <3

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias, me hace sentir bien saber que el mensaje llegó. Un abrazo.

      Borrar
  3. You are so sexy babe, I love your necklaces!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Yo siempre he sido super insegura con mi cuerpo, y al principio me costó abrirme el blog porque pensaba: es que yo no tengo un cuerpo tan bonito como el que tienen las bloggers más conocidas. Y bueno al final dije y qué. Y abrirme el blog, y hacerme fotos tan a menudo, me ha hecho sentirme mucho más segura conmigo misma. Y oye, que a quien no le guste, que no mire!
    ¡Besos guapa! xx

    https://classy-bitchxs.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Wao, y eres tan hermosa. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia, Angela. Un abrazo. Me encanta tu blog y como logras los outfits. Un abrazo.

      Borrar
  5. unas fotos magnificas, me encantan

    ResponderBorrar
  6. A very interesting post !!! I like your blog and for this I stay as follower, I hope you follow me too!!!
    We'll be in touch!!!!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you so much Carolina, now im following to you ;) Nice blog, dear.

      Borrar
  7. nice outfit :)
    beautiful women :)
    follow me? follow you :)
    Zapraszam-Mój blog

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Love the post and thoughtful content!!
    MyLyfeMyStory

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Good you're working on your insecurities. i think you look great! :)
    xo
    Sauniya | Find Your Bliss ♡

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank yo so much, Sauniya. I always love read your posts.

      Borrar
  10. I know it won't make a difference but girl, look at you! You're stunning. Don't be too hard on yourself, try to accept who you are a little more everyday. It takes time but you'll get there. Don't give up!
    xx
    LA VEINE

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I will, i have to. Thank you so much, Marta. Thank you.

      Borrar
  11. Very cool and stylish outfit! Hot!))
    Have a good Sunday!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Wow, this outfit is gorgeous, I love it and you look amazing. You have a great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, thank you so much. Of course. Let me know when you follow me. Have a happy day, dear.

      Borrar
  13. Amazing look.. so stunning! You have a lovely blog here, your posts are giving me so much inspiration! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Aww thank you so much. Glad to read your comment. Have a happy day, dear.

      Borrar